2. Types of Information CollectedWe may collect information from you when you visit this site or fill in an online enquiry form. We may also collect information you give us over the telephone or in written or other communications. We retain two types of information:
Personal DataThis is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number. Such information is collected from you only if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Non-Personal DataLike most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data is collected on an aggregate basis only and comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you. This may include demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
Personal DataWe will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the sole purposes of responding to any communications you might send to us.
Non-Personal DataWe use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
5. SecurityYour Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
6. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal DataYou may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1988 and Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such requests may be subject to a fee.
7. CookiesWe use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
First Party CookiesThese are cookies that are set by this website directly.
WordPressOur website runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with our website.
Copyright in the design of and material on this website is owned by or licensed to 24/7 Accounts, unless stated to the contrary. The content of the website may not otherwise be copied, or stored in any electronic retrieval system, or incorporated into any other website, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of 24/7 Accounts.